Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Britney and Kevin caught kissing?


Since Britney Spears and Kevin Federline split up, their custody arrangement has changed frequently. But one thing has remained constant: When the time has come to drop off Sean Preston and Jayden James at either of their parent’s houses, bodyguards have done the honors, says a friend of Kevin’s, so Britney and Kevin could avoid each other.But that’s been changing lately. In recent weeks, Kevin’s begun dropping off the boys at Britney’s LA house himself, the friend reveals. In fact, Kevin and Britney were talking on April 8, the friend says, “and Britney gave Kevin a kiss in front of their sons.”-Life&Style

No comments: