Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Britney Court Update!




Britney Spears' former manager and friend Sam Lutfi just told X17 that he will not be appearing in court today for a hearing regarding the temporary restraining order filed against him by Spears' parents.
The restraining order will be voluntarily extended, and Lutfi will not be challenging it. Lutfi's spokesperson Michael Sands said, "Sam and the family are communicating and cooperating, trying to do what's best for Britney...to the best of my knowledge the case has been continued."
Britney Spears' legal team is scheduled to appear in court at 1:30PM PST today for the hearing. Jamie and Lynne Spears originally filed the temporary restraining order against Lutfi on their daughter's behalf on February 1, 2008. When the restraining order was filed, Lynne Spears swore in a written declaration that Lutfi was drugging her daughter, among other allegations.
Stay tuned to X17 for all the latest details!What do you think about all this court drama

Source: X17

No comments: