Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cover Story: Britney's Fight For Her Kids


Britney Spears has come a long way from the girl who spent her days and nights taking erratic car rides through Los Angeles. These days, the 26-year-old mother of two can occasionally be seen enjoying a relatively quiet lunch or dinner, but then it's back to her Studio City home, where she largely stays out of the spotlight.Sources say the reason for Britney's dramatic turnaround is the fight for her children, which she has resumed with a vengeance. Source: Ok

No comments: