Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Britney Spears Dines with Brother Bryan


The key to Britney Spears getting her life back on track has been the intervention of her family. And last night, she was spotted grabbing a bite to eat with her brother.The “Gimme More” singer headed out to Brentwood, California restaurant Peppone with her bro, Bryan Spears, for a laid back evening. And they looked happy to be hanging out again.Perhaps they were discussing the “Toxic” singer’s career moves, as she may be delving into the world of television pretty soon. After her triumphant role on CBS’s “How I Met Your Mother,” Brit may have a few offers to review.Executive producer Carter Bays told press, “We always said, ‘You know, if her character pops, we’ll bring her back.’ I thought she was great. I was very proud of that episode.”Although, the extra press attention threw the cast and crew for a loop. “It was totally weird. I think we have a very, like, kind of Midwestern homey vibe here on the show, and it was strange to suddenly have helicopters circling.”-CelebrityGossip

No comments: