Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Britney to Be Bridesmaid At Jamie Lynn Wedding


It's a celebration y'all! Apparently Jamie Lynn Spears has asked her sister Britney to be a bridesmaid in her upcoming wedding to her baby daddy Casey Aldridge. Jamie Lynn, who is 17 and pregnant, is planning on getting hitched at her mother’s mansion in Louisiana after she gives birth. A source told OK!: “Jamie Lynn is planning to have the baby at Serenity, and, soon after, she will also get married there. “She wants Britney to head her list of bridesmaids, and wants to wait at least several months to get her figure back so she can wear a beautiful wedding gown and then have her dream wedding.” Preggers and married at 17? Mom and Dad will be soooo proud!

Source: Hollyscoop

No comments: