Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sitcom Producer: Britney Spears Could Return to TV


Is Britney Spears headed back to the small screen? Maybe.Days after rumors began that she would return to CBS' How I Met Your Mother, executive producer Carter Bays spoke to the Associated Press."We always said, 'You know, if her character pops, we'll bring her back,'" Bays said. "I thought she was great. I was very proud of that episode."Spears' March 24 show ended with the singer flirting with Neil Patrick Harris' character, Barney. (See a clip of the show here.)On the following episode, he mentioned a "mystery woman" who's been sabotaging his attempts at picking up women.Could Spears turn out to be the saboteur, the AP asks."Could be. There's no reason why not," Bays said, adding that actress Sarah Chalke (who starred on Spears' episode) could also come back.-USMagazine

No comments: