Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, May 5, 2008

Britney is a Walmart girl!


No matter how famous or how much money Britney Spears has to her name, she is still shops at Walmart! The cute pink stripe top can be yours for only $15.00 at your local Walmart. Those cute white flip flops are only $5.00! Britney looks so cute and comfortable and the whole outfit only set her back about $25.00 with the shorts and all!
As a normal person you probably couldn't afford to dress like your favorite superstar but if your a fan of the Britster you can dress just like her! I know because it just so happens I have the same outfit right down to those cute flipflops! We love ya Britney!
Credit:BritneyExperts

No comments: