Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, May 5, 2008

With Help from Britney, Jamie Lynn Celebrates at Baby Shower


It was a family affair Saturday as mom-to-be Jamie Lynn Spears was feted with an intimate baby shower in Kentwood, La. About 30 guests were invited – including big sis Britney – to Kentwood for a ladies-only, catered celebration for the 17-year-old at the family's Serenity mansion. (Spears hadn't been back to her hometown since her aunt's funeral early last year.) "Jamie Lynn opened every gift," says a source, adding that mom Lynne and fiancĂ© Casey Aldridge's mother lent a hand. "We all sat in a circle and she opened gifts and thanked every person. It was just a good old fashioned baby shower." In March, the Zoey 101 star registered for baby booty at Babies "R" Us. Though sheriff's deputies were posted at the gate and paparazzi circled in helicopters, "it was a normal shower," says the source. "A wonderful, sweet occasion."Source: People

No comments: