Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Clutch Talks About Working With Britney


Ezekiel: Honestly, I know me personally, I’ve wanted to work with Britney Spears forever to be honest. So honestly, I don’t think for any of us it was hard.

I think we all wanted to work with Britney and we were motivated to give her something that was great that was going to help her project become a great project to come back with.

J.Que: Exactly. And also when we went in to create the record – and stop me if I’m wrong in this one, Zeke – I think the one thing we were all trying to make sure is that we didn’t touch on anything that was really dealing with all the stuff that she was dealing with.

Just something that all things are equal and all things are great. Some things you really just like to hear her talking about. We went in and sat down to create a record for the Britney Spears that we know and love.

Ezekiel: That we know and love, exactly. We didn’t want to touch any of that personal stuff. We really thought it was supposed to be the third single but now we’re hearing that it’s the definite fourth single so we’re excited.

J.Que: I definitely think they need to go ahead and put it out.

Ezekiel: That was a fun song to work on though.

J.Que: When I tell you she was the best – minus she got there a little late. She did show up a little late. But when she showed up, I think it caught both of us off guard ‘cause Zeke and I flew to New York to record the record on this.

And I think it caught both of us off guard because, when I tell you when she walked in the booth she stayed in the booth until the sun came up.

Ezekiel: Yeah she was there. She almost outlasted me, I don’t know.

J.Que: It was absolutely nuts, and she took directions very well. I agree like I don’t know what I was expecting because we went in to cut that record the day after she filed divorce from Kevin.

Ezekiel: Right.

J.Que: So we were expecting all kind of nonsense and she was super professional and when she got in the booth, she was super-efficient.

Source: All Hip Hop/Britney Boards/BE

No comments: