Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Adnan Pays a Late Night Visit




Adnan Pays A Late Night Visit

Update: here is the video of Adnan arriving at The Summit last night.



Adnan paid a visit to Britney late tonight after Britney got her workout on at Millennium Studios in North Hollywood. Adnan put on his LA best as he entered The Summit estates, and answered a couple questions for us. Stay tuned we’ll post the video shortly, but for now, here are a couple images.


Source: JFX Online

No comments: