Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bop Like Brit


BRITNEY Spears' former assistant, Alli Sims, turned up for Thursday's Montblanc Oscar brunch at Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson's LA villa, where the brand offered up a showcase of its red-carpet diamond jewelry. The aspiring pop tart bragged to guests about her upcoming album and bopped along to the tune of Spears' "Piece of Me." While photographer Roger Moenks, Nicky and Kathy Hilton, Joan Collins and Tara Reid mingled, Hollywood A-list stylist George Bloodwell was busy scoping out a $5 million Montblanc diamond necklace for Helen Mirren to wear to the Academy Awards. But Marla Maples also fell in love with the piece and wore it around all afternoon.


Source: Page Six

No comments: