Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Brit Dances Again






We at the JFX offices are wondering why Britney’s not smiling in these photos. She had a great day after all. She saw her kiddies and no one’s mobbing her. Plus, she got a chance to dance to her heart’s content. Brit was once again at Millenium Dance Studio in North Hollywood, getting toned up and ready for her comeback. Britney’s been on good behavior lately and it has obviously been earning points with K-Fed and daddy Jamie. Let’s hope she stays on the road to recovery. More pics of Brit are on the way. Enjoy.


Source: JFX Online

No comments: