Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, February 22, 2008

Brit Gets To Visit Babies



Wonderful news in Britney land today. Ms. Spears will get to see her babies after almost eight weeks of no contact. I know Kevin has approved of this and wants Brit back in the boys’ lives. Sean Preston and Jayden James will get to see their momma. There are stipulations, though. The structured visits will have to be in a therapeutic setting and she will have to take her dad Jamie, along with her psychiatrist. Lawyers for both sides finally hashed out an agreement. I’m wondering how much money Brit and Kevin have paid in legal fees. Anyway, it’s good that Brit’s dad has stayed put and kept her pretty leveled. Hopefully seeing her kids will give her even more incentive to get better.


No comments: