Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, February 22, 2008

Judge to Lufti: Stay Away from the Britster


The federal judge in the Britney Spears conservatorship saga has issued an order extending the restraining order against Sam Lutfi.According to the order, Lutfi must stay clear of Brit -- and that includes phone contact -- through March 17. What's more, the judge ruled that Lutfi has been properly served with legal papers. Lutfi's rep had challenged today's service of process, but the judge said no problemo.The judge has already indicated the case is headed back to state court. Lutfi has other problems. As TMZ first reported, LAPD's Robbery Homicide Division is investigating Lutfi for allegedly drugging Brit.
Source: www.tmz.com

No comments: