Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, February 22, 2008

Chief Bratton Don't Play...


Wow, I guess L.A. Police Chief William Bratton is not dancing to ‘Gimme Some More.’ He was on a local radio show (KPCC - 89.3 FM) this morning and had some choice words regarding our Britney. His comments stemmed from a question asked by the radio host about new laws regarding paparazzis. Here’s what he had to say and he’s not mincing words, this one:

“What we need is for Britney Spears to stay home instead of traipsing all over town. That would solve the problem. We don’t need additional laws…I’ve got laws coming out my ears to deal with this issue. What you have is several young women in this town and several young men basically making fools of themselves and tying up not only my resources but the resources of the media that would do better covering legitimate stories instead of a bunch of airheads running around out there…Quite clearly some of these characters so favored by the paparazzi are clearly in need of services. Not police services, but psychiatric services.”
Well, alrighty then.


No comments: