Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, February 22, 2008

Brit to Kids -- Ring-a-Ding-Dang: I'm Back!


TMZ has learned Britney Spears has won her visitation rights back -- with strings attached.We're told lawyers for both sides have hashed out a deal in which Britney will get visitation in a therapeutic setting. Commish Scott Gordon has signed off on the agreement.It's a deal more than a week in the making. The parties had agreed in principle last weekend to a deal but it fell apart in court last Tuesday.We're also told K-Fed is down with Britney seeing the kids again.


Source: TMZ

No comments: