Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, March 3, 2008

Britney and Heidi Sing Duet, World Nears End


If Britney Spears is singing with Heidi Montag, poor Brit Brit is worse off than anyone realized. And this is a woman who's been hospitalized for her issues -- twice.KIIS-FM's "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" debuted the song "Dramatic," which features a breathy, nasally Britney switching off verses with her cheap imitator Heidi. According to Perez Hilton though, Britney didn't really sing on the track -- rather Heidi's people found an old demo recording of Britney's that never made it onto any of her albums.Grab a barf bag listen.


Source: tmz

No comments: