Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, March 3, 2008

Heidi's Rep Denies Knowledge Of Leaked Duet With Britney Spears


In a perfect storm of pop music, Britney Spears and Heidi Montag appear on the same song, titled "Dramatic," and the song is already creating its own drama.
Questions have arisen about whether Britney authorized the use of her vocals on the track. The "Blackout" pop star was reportedly unaware the song even existed until the single made its debut on Ryan Seacrest's "On Air" morning radio show on KIIS-FM, according to online reports.
A rep for Heidi tells Access Hollywood, "Heidi has no knowledge of this recording. She did do a demo of this song for possible use on her record, but that recording had a male vocal on it, not Britney Spears."
The questionable collaboration spawned lyrics such as, "You used me / Tried to abuse me / Fame, this life of fantasy / Now back to reality."
**A source at Spears' label, Jive, tells Usmagazine.com, "It’s not authorized and it wasn’t set up in any way and they never spent any time together in the studio. This was never a planned song or duet in any way."
source: accesshollywood.com, **Us magazine

No comments: