Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, March 3, 2008

Shar's Gift for Britney




Shar Jackson is a generous soul. While she got swag happy and scooped up $3,500 worth of goodies at the Silver Spoon Ultimate Gifting Suite at The Kress, in celebration of last week's Academy Awards, she spared a thought for Britney Spears.
The baby mama of two of Kevin Federline's children bought a $20 eco-friendly "My Bag Cares" bag — which she then proceeded to fill up with free Altoids.
While shoveling in tins and tins of the mints, Shar, 31, told an Altoids salesgirl: "I'm going to give them to K-Fed to give to Britney, because Britney needs them."




Source: Page Six

No comments: