Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, March 3, 2008

Jamie Lynn's Nursery: Blue for Boy!


Sources confirm to PageSix.com that Jamie Lynn Spears is carrying a baby boy!
The Nickelodeon star's big sis Britney was spotted grabbing gifts for the new little guy at luxe baby boutique Petit Tresor in West Hollywood. PageSix.com has learned that the shop will outfit her nursery as well.
The junior starlet has set her sights on an ocean theme for her unborn son's first bedroom, and has purchased around $7,000 of "very basic" furniture.
The room will feature classic pieces like a round crib, standard changing table and an armoire, all in white.
"This is the most fun I've had shopping in a long time," Jamie Lynn said, according to our spies.
MSNBC reports that Brit picked up organic blankies from Robbie Adrian ($116 each), favorites of stars like Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Lopez.
It's lot of shopping for a girl who should have ample hand-me-downs from big sis Britney, mom to two boys, Sean Preston and Jayden James. When will grandma Lynn get a break from the Y chromosome?
Jamie Lynn is reportedly due in late May. Reps for Jamie Lynn did not return calls for comment.


Source: Page Six

No comments: