Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 14, 2008

Brit's Getting Raves


Brit’s Getting RavesFriday, March 14th, 2008
Wouldn’t it be funny if we all tuned in to How I Met Your Mother to watch Britney’s guest starring role and she only had two lines? Okay, probably not. Brit’s gotten a lot of press lately regarding her guest role on the CBS show and I know some folks are wondering what the big deal is. Besides the fact that she’s doing much better lately, the show’s a nice stepping stone for her comeback. Yeah, I’m starting to hate the word comeback, too. Brit’s been getting rave reviews from the show’s cast and crew, too. Neil Patrick Harris told Pagesix.com that she is very good and very professional. It’s funny how folks always say that because Brit would never have gone as far as she did (or make as much money as she has) if she didn’t know how to be professional, right? She’s been in showbiz since she was a teen, after all. Anyway, more Brit updates as they come. Stay tuned.


Source: JFX


No comments: