Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 14, 2008

Neil Patrick Harris: "Britney Seems Fragile"


Britney Spears was a true professional this week, arriving bright and early to the set of How I Met Your Mother. But that doesn’t mean the diva is completely gone — the singer wore her sunglasses the whole time she was in the studio. That didn’t stop Neil Patrick Harris from raving about Britney’s read-through on Tuesday.
"She's good,” he says. “She seemed a little nervous, she wore the big sunglasses the whole time. I think that's a bit of a security blanket.”
He adds: “But she seems very professional."
NPH (as we like to call him) does admit that Britney seems vulnerable in person. "Being up close to her, she seems like a very sort of fragile, kind of complicated person; it must be very strange to live in her life."
Spears plays a secretary at a dermatologist’s office in the upcoming episode. She shocked the cast by showing up to set at 7:30 a.m. Co-star Josh Radnor tells People: "It pains me to report that on the first day of the shoot, Britney knew her lines better than I knew mine. She's been great to work with."

Source: Page Six


No comments: