Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 14, 2008

Kim Kardashian Wants to Give Britney a Makeover


Kim Kardashian has her eye on Britney Spears – and her clothing. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star and stylist says in a new video blog post that she would love to give the pop star a little help in the fashion department. "I would love, love, love to give Britney Spears a makeover," Kardashian says. "I think everyone wants to give her a makeover. But I think that she is so cute and sweet and has a great style. But it's all fallen apart and it's a mess now. I would love to bring her back to where she used to be."Kardashian, whose E! show recently returned for its second season, also turns her attention to other celebrities in the three-minute video. She cites Jennifer Lopez as her biggest fashion inspiration. "I just love everything about her," the reality TV starlet says. And when it comes to her football player beau Reggie Bush, well, Kardashian says he dresses himself just fine. "Reggie has great style," she says, adding, "So, he doesn't really need much help."

Source: People

No comments: