Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 14, 2008

Brit's Toxic Behavior Cooling Down


Brit's conservatorship has really been working -- she's got a real job, has been dancing in the studio and was even spotted driving herself just yesterday. And that pink wig -- forget about it!Brit Brit was seen behind the wheel as she maneuvered her SUV out of the FOX lot after filming her upcoming sting on "How I Met Your Mother -- where TMZ has learned the cast absolutely loved her and described her as "laid back and collected."If the only thing she can be faulted for is smoking a cigarette, that's a vast improvement!
source: tmz.com

No comments: