Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 18, 2008

Brit Takes It In the End


The commissioner in the Britney Spears conservatorship case has just ordered that a sh*tload of fees be paid to various lawyers in the case -- and Brit, of course, will foot the bill.The Commish has ordered that court-appointed lawyer Sam Ingham can get up to $10,000 a week through July 31. What the hell is wrong with hiring Jacoby and Meyers?But that's just the beginning. Andrew Wallet, a co-conservator, just got the green light for up to $100,000. And the Luce Forward law firm will get up to $175,000, and that's just for their work through March 31. Clark Byam, another attorney, will get $22,500. Stacy Phillips, the lawyer repping Brit in the family law case, will get up to $75,000 for work through March 31.And Brit pays it all. Ding dang, y'all. Where's Shakespeare when ya need him? Source: TMZ

No comments: