Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 18, 2008

Kathy Griffin Works on Britney Spears Love Life


Is Kathy Griffin serious? Even though Britney Spears' relationship with photographer Adnan Ghalib has been on and off many times, and now Kathy Griffin confirms to In Touch Weekly that the former couple is still in contact. Kathy, who recently spent time with the British paparazzo for a hotly anticipated episode of her hit show My Life on the D-List, tells In Touch that it’s not over yet."As far as I know, Britney is still attracted to him,” she says. The revelation is surprising since the pair has not been spotted publicly together since her father, Jamie Spears, took control of her life weeks ago. Kathy says she was shocked by “the astonishing number of calls Adnan took from a ‘private caller’ whose name rhymes with Prlitney Splears,” during the afternoon they spent together shopping at Victoria’s Secret. Hmm, this all smells a little like "Pop Fiction".But Britney, 26, has been keeping her options open, too, since she’s been getting close to ex-husband Kevin Federline lately. In an unrelated incident, Adnan, 35, was reportedly treated by medics on the evening of April 12 after he was said to have sustained a knife wound to his arm, a black eye and facial lacerations. According to a report, Adnan claims he doesn’t know who attacked him but is “doing okay.” Britney and Adnan reportedly called it quits in March. “He drives like a maniac,” Kathy says of Adnan, and jokes, “I took a Dramamine!” Source - National Ledger

No comments: