Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 18, 2008

Two video of Brit on April 16



Wednesday April 16th: Britney Spears starts her day with Daddy Spears, and he takes an important phone call in the family SUV. Interesting…Later, Britney with her assistant and security entourage heads to Bally’s Gym and works up a sweat in Studio City. Brit Brit smiles and jokes with her assistant as she works those hips on the treadmill. See what Britney does at night in part2! Is she preparing for a new tour?


See video here


Wednesday April 16th: After working out hard earlier today Britney doesn’t stop there she heads to the recording studio in Burbank. Looks like she’s on her way to a comeback! Go ahead Brit we can’t wait. Is she wearing some of those new Ed Hardy t-shirts she picked up last week? Brit Brit's looking good and feeling good!


See video here


Source: X17/Britney Experts

No comments: