Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 11, 2008

Britney Leaving the Dentist


With all the smiling Britney Spears has been doing lately, her teeth have been under a lot of scrutiny - so it's no wonder we caught her at the dentist's office yesterday afternoon!Unfortunately, actually getting into the dentist's was an ordeal unto itself, thanks to Britney's rough-and-ready security guards. In their zeal to protect their client from the paps, they actually pressed the pop princess up against a wall, eliciting a shriek of sincere surprise - jeez, guys, when are you going to be more careful with Britney?Once inside, however, it was business as usual, and Britney emerged after a little while freshly brushed up. We only wish she'd cracked another of her famous smiles to let us see the dentist's work - c'mon, Britney, show off those pearly whites! Source: X17

No comments: