Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 11, 2008

Britney's Been Replaced



Don't worry! Britney's true love still belongs to her. Shit, I don't even know if they are together anymore. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Adnan Ghalib and Kathy Griffin were hanging around for either her reality show or that lameness known as "Pop Fiction." The two drove down Robertson and then went shopping at Victoria's Secret. They made sure the paps noticed them. This a sad display right here. Kathy! Don't get involved in this shit. You're above that. Yeah, I laughed at that too.Kathy is definitely not dumb enough to leave that gazillionire boyfriend of hers. If she is dumb enough, I will put on my Heelys, wheel my ass to Los Angeles, slap her and then try to take her man. And please tell Adnan that gay cockatoo wants his haircut back already!-Dlisted

No comments: