Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 11, 2008

'SPEARS WON'T BE A REGULAR ON HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER'


NEIL PATRICK HARRIS has quashed rumours BRITNEY SPEARS will be a regular castmember on his TV show HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER.The Toxic star gained critical acclaim - and helped the hit U.S. TV series score its best ever ratings - when she played a guest role as a secretary in a episode which was aired last month (Mar08).But Harris insists reports the singer has secured a permanent spot on the show after impressing bosses are untrue.He says, "Well, uh, no. (They're) totally unfounded rumours."And Harris insists Spears isn't ready to become a full-time actress: "She's not an actress. She played a role for a week, and did a really nice job, but the workload involved with doing memorization and the purging of comedy over and over is really, really hard. I mean, it takes a strong skill set to do that every week. You do it one week, it's fine, but to do it a lot of weeks is hard. She (Spears) is not going to be a regular on our show." -ContactMusic

No comments: