Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 11, 2008

Britney Spears Gives Big




It’s no secret that American Idol’s “Idol Gives Back” was a touching and impactful event. Even Britney Spears was moved to donate to the cause- and she gave big.According to an inside source, the “Toxic” singer was so moved by Wednesday night’s television special that she hopped on the phone and hooked AI up with a $25,000 donation.A source told press, “She did it all on her own. She watched the show and cried for like two hours over the children in Africa with malaria. She didn’t know much about the disease, so she Googled it. She was horrified to realize kids were dying from mosquito bites. So she went online and donated after getting [her dad] Jamie’s permission. She used her Amex.”Prior to the big donation, Miss Spears was spotted outside her mansion having a cigarette in a pair of terrycloth pink shorts and a white scoopneck t-shirt.-CelebrityGossip

No comments: