Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, May 2, 2008

Britney At Bally Total Fitness and Ritz-Carlton


May 1st, 2008: What's wrong with kids these days? Britney visits Bally Total Fitness to work on her fitness, and as she enters some kid off camera is yelling vulgarities at the paps. Then, after Brit gets into her car to leave, a kid on a skateboard throws trash at her car. Does nothing please the children of America? After, she visits the Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Ray.

See video here

Source: X17

No comments: