Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, May 2, 2008

Jamie Lynn Spears Ultimatum to Mom: Give Me My Money, Or I'm Moving Out


Britney Spears little sister wants her money so she can start her life with her fiancé Casey Aldridge a report from the National Enquirer claims. Pregnant teen Jamie Lynn Spears has threatened to move in with future in-laws and out of the Spears house in Kentwood, Louisiana. Like Britney Spears and dad Jamie, the battle is reportedly over money.
Jamie Lynn's Ultimatum to Mom: Give Me My Money, Or I'm Moving Out!Though this time it is Jamie Lynn and mom. The magazine is reporting this week that she has slapped her mother Lynne with a shocking ultimatum: Give me my money - or I'm moving out!
***The 17-year-old "Zoey 101" star threatened to move in with her future in-laws, prompting Lynne to fly home to Louisiana to smooth things over, sources tell The Enquirer. "Jamie Lynn is frustrated because Lynne is still in control of her finances, and she can't touch the bulk of her money until she's 18," revealed an insider. With her due date drawing near, Jamie Lynn demanded that Lynne release her money so she can buy a $300,000 home near Liberty, Miss., where she and fiancé Casey Aldridge can begin their married life. "When Lynne refused, Jamie Lynn said she was moving in with Casey's parents," the insider divulged.
***
"Lynne immediately jumped on a plane in Los Angeles and headed home to Kentwood. She's buying everything for the baby's nursery." She also helped Jamie Lynn get ready for her baby shower, but even as that was happening, they were still fighting over money, the report claims.So, who wins the struggle? Jamie Lynn has just less than a year until she turns eighteen.
Source:NationalLedger

No comments: