Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, May 2, 2008

Jamie Lynn Spears Baby Birth England Holy Island Of Lindisfarne


Born and bred Southern girl Jamie Lynn Spears may not give birth to her first child below the Mason-Dixon Line, in fact Britney’s baby sis may not deliver her baby in the United States at all. The former Zoey 101 star is considering having her baby in Britain, according to a new report out of the UK.
Seventeen year old Jamie Lynn is surveying peaceful locales for her delivery this June, her mother Lynne has suggested the Holy Island of Lindisfarne in Northumberland, England for the blessed event. Lynne Spears became enchanted with the serene island, tucked along the coast of Northeast England, after visiting it as a teen.
“We want a spiritual, calming retreat,” the fifty-two year grandmother says.
Source:PopCrunch

No comments: