Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, May 22, 2008

BRITNEY BARES ALL IN A BIKINI


We spotted Britney enjoying the surf and sun with some friends at Mel Gibson's Costa Rican ranch over the weekend. Brit Brit seemed to be at ease as she sipped on cans of Coke and smoked some cigarettes. There has been speculation that Britney is preggers (due to her semi-bloated tummy) but that to me that bulge just looks like she ate big burrito or something. I'm still not sure as to why Mel Gibson is lending helping hand to Brit, but her vacation ain't over yet, there's still time for Mel's great rehabilitation plans to come out!Source: INF

No comments: