Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Britney Spears: Back in a Bikini!



After weeks of working out at Bally's, Britney Spears strutted around in a bikini on the shores of Costa Rica over the weekend.
(Take Us' "Guess the Bikini Bod" quiz here.)
The singer, 26, has been soaking up the sun with her dad, Jamie, and actor Mel Gibson (her former Malibu neighbor) for the past few days.
On Sunday, she went body surfing. The day before, she zipped around the beach on an ATV and snapped photos of her dad relaxing in a lounge chair. (Don't miss these pics of Spears and her parents through the years.)
“She is just having some fun,” her former manager Larry Rudolph recently told Us Usmagazine.com of the singer. “She is doing well.”
Tell Us: What do you think of Brit's bikini bod?
Source:USMagazine

No comments: