Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Britney Spears Apologizes for Behavior


Britney Spears has reportedly apologized to her family for her erratic behavior that has left her under the conservatorship of her father Jamie Spears. Sources say the pop star’s mom Lynne Spears advised her to apologize for her actions.
“Britney was awkward and upset at first, but on her mom Lynne’s advice she took the initiative and gave a speech about how sorry she felt about her wayward behavior in recent months,” says a source. “She said, ‘I’m sorry to have put you through so much. I’m strong deep down and I think the whole thing has made me even stronger. I think now I’m on the right track to being a better mother and a better person, someone you and my boys can be proud of.’”

Spears, 26, recently gained more visitation time with her sons. The boys are currently in full custody of their father Kevin Federline.

Source:TransWorldNews

No comments: