Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Britney's Back!


Brit's plane touched down last night around 7:30 pm and she, her girlfriends (assistants?), Jason Trawick, and her dad disembarked their private jet at Burbank Airport, ending the group's Costa Rican getaway at Mel Gibson's home on the Central American Pacific coast.
We're gonna have a TON of video for you of Britney enjoying her last day in CR coming shortly -- it's epic, y'all! Pura vida!
See the video here!
Source:X17

No comments: