Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Britney Cries on Arnie’s Shoulder


According to the NY Daily News, Tuesday Sam Lutfi… Britney’s “manager” called up a senior publicist who once represented California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. The reason, to discuss Britney Spears’ civil rights!
“Britney says her civil rights have been violated and she wants to talk to Arnold about it,” says a source with firsthand knowledge of the conversation.”She wants the governor to look into why she can’t get an attorney,” according to my mole. “He wanted Schwarzenegger to call him, and he said he’d hand Britney the phone,” laughs our ear-witness.
Can you believe this? I can’t. Well, because it’s Britney… I guess that yes, I can. Wow, I guess she’s not afraid to push her weight around. Isn’t there a 1-800 government phone number to call when you want to deal with filing a complaint? You know, at the entry level where clerks can throw out the looney ones?

No comments: