Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Britney Jurisdiction to Move to Federal Court?


You ready for more Britney Spears drama? Like we had previously mentioned, some random lawyer in NYC filed legal paperwork asking the court to have Britney's conservatorship case be taken out of the L.A. County Superior Court. Well now the state court may have lost jurisdiction in the Britney conservatorship case. According to TMZ, "It's possible jurisdiction has shifted to the U.S. Federal District Court." Although the conservatorship order is still in effect, the Federal Court may have obtained jurisdiction and no further orders can be made or modified unless and until a Federal judge sends it back to the State.What all this means is beyond me. I decided law school was not my thing after I took the LSAT's. UPDATE: The Superior Court's Public Information Office has just released the following statement: "It is our view that all current orders in this matter remain in full force and effect."






So, do you guys think the case will actually be moved to federal court? If so, will Daddy Spears remain in control?

No comments: