Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Britney Shoplifting Rumor?



This story is still developing. Brit spent a relatively quiet day shopping yesterday, but there are “reports” today from X-17’s website that Brit may have done a little bit of the Bai Ling. Okay, that was a lame joke - the Bai Ling meant Brit did a bit of shoplifting. Geez. Anyway, here’s the scoop. She went to Fred Segal on Melrose Avenue wearing a leopard print top. She came out with a black top, which wasn’t paid for. That’s the story being told. We don’t have confirmation if this is true or not, but I just wanted to give y’all the info. We’ll definitely post any updates, so stay tuned.
Saturday, February 16th, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost hope she was caught shoplifting, and I am a Britney supporter.

I may be in the minority on this, but if it is true she took the top without paying for it and Fred Segal did call the police, this could actually be the best thing to happen to her. It is possible a court would force her into a mental facility.

She keeps acting out, first she stole a lighter and slowly it has been increasing until this sweater incident. She doesn't need to be out shopping, she needs 24/7 mental evaluation/help..

She seemed better when her mother was there with her, but her mother has returned to Louisiana and now this... and, I don't think she should have Adnan hanging around and spending the night, either...