Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Top 24 Idol Once Dated Britney




I found this out before Robbie Carrico even appeared for his very first audition. I was a little surprised they didn't say anything about it on American Idol. Just give it time. I'm sure they will. I thought it was kinda funny when Ryan Seacrest acted like he had just found out about it the other day on ENews. He said something like, "Guess which Top 24 Idol has kept it a secret that he once dated Britney Spears?" I'm sure they have been keeping it under wraps so that it wouldn't give him an unfair advantage. MTV wrote an article about it shortly after American Idol began in January. When I saw Robbie's first audition, I told my sister that it was the guy whose band used to open for Britney and that he used to date Britney. She didn't believe me at first...

This is what tv.popcrunch.com had to say about it....

Remember former boy band member Robbie Carrico on last night’s “American Idol 7″ Miami audition show? Looks like he once dated Britney Spears.
Actually, Robbie Carrico was part of the Orlando group Boyz N Girlz United, known as “a boyband with girls” and briefly dated Britney Spears in 1999, when his group opened for Britney’s “Baby One More Time” tour.
Robbie Carrico’s relationship with Britney Spears was brief— the two split after just two months.
After Boyz and Girlz United split in 2000, Robbie Carrico went on to fron the rock band Missing Pickett. Robbie Carrico made it through to the Hollywood round on the American Idol Miami audition.

So, here's a then and now photo of Robbie. Let me know what you think of him and if he has what it takes to win. I'm a huge American Idol fan, by the way.....

No comments: