Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sam Being Investigated


Sam Being Investigated


Friday, February 15th, 2008


This is interesting news. TMZ.com is reporting tonight that Sam Lutfi is being investigated by the LAPD. There is an active investigation being conducted by the Major Crimes Division on whether or not Sam drugged Britney Spears. Claims made by Jamie and Lynne Spears that Sam used drugs to control their daughter were not made in vain, I guess. The LAPD was listening after all. Also, the restraining order filed by the Spears against Sam has not been served. Sam’s been very good about dodging being served, I guess, or the folks serving it totally suck at their job. Anyway, there will definitely be more updates on these stories in the next week or so, so stay tuned.
Friday, February 15th, 2008


No comments: