Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, March 17, 2008

Britney Digs Costars' Style


Photos have finally surfaced of Britney Spears on the set of How I Met Your Mother, but it seems the salesgirls at Nanette Lepore’s shop on Melrose Avenue got the first sneak peek.E! News has learned Spears’ stylist pulled all the clothes Brit wore for her part as the sexy receptionist Abby from Lepore’s WeHo shop.
Spears loved the outfits and happily posed, making funny faces for photos while wearing all the clothes, which the stylist then shared with the staff at the store.But Brit didn’t just fall in love with her costumes: The rebounding star, who will make her network-TV return March 24, bought the pants off her costars' backsides.The cast of the hit CBS show has long been fans of Paige Premium Denim, and apparently, Brit’s now a convert, too, ordering at least four pairs, sources tell E! News.
Could dad be easing up on her allowance?
source: E online


No comments: