Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, March 17, 2008

Britney Spears Banned From Hollywood Club


Brit’s been banned.
The pop singer “is not allowed in” West Hollywood hot spot Villa, co-owner Vincent Laresca told The New York Times Sunday.
“She came twice, but we don’t want the media circus that would create,” he said of the club, which counts Lindsay Lohan, Justin Timberlake and Leonardo DiCaprio as regulars.
(It’s not the first time Brit’s been given the boot: She is no longer welcome at the West Hollywood Hustler store after she stripped down to her skivvies in the middle of the store and walked off with a wig.)
Since her father took over as her co-conservator earlier this year, clubbing seems to be the last thing on Brit’s brain.
She’s been teaching children’s dance classes at North Hollywood’s Millennium Dance Complex. Last week, she filmed a role on the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother, airing March 24, and she dined with Oscar-winning actor Mel Gibson on Saturday night.
Source: US Magazine


No comments: