Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, March 17, 2008

Brit's Lawyers -- Oh the Irony!


So we just read the order forcing Britney to pay $375,000 for K-Daddy's legal bill. Here's what jumped out at us.
In the order issued by Commish Scott Gordon, he notes that disso queen Laura Wasser charged Brit $164,972 in legal fees. Remember, Wasser handled the case for 10 months. She's the one who handled the divorce and fought for joint custody and dealt with Brit during the meltdown.After Wasser quit, Brit hired Trope and Trope to rep her. On Trope's watch, Brit lost custody and visitation. Their bill for five months? $685,985.22 (the 22 cents is a killer). In fairness, Brit's craziness made it impossible for the Commish to do anything but strip her of custody. But seriously, $685,985.22???!!!So what did Shakespeare say again?
source: tmz.com


No comments: