Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Monday, March 17, 2008

THE SPEARS FAMILY RALLIES ´ROUND THE BABIES!!





The Spears family may be going through a particularly trying time right now - but they always manage to get it together for Jayden and Sean!
Check out these pix of Britney and Jamie out with the kids (and the court-appointed monitor) during a visit last week. It just warms our hearts to see the Spearses coming together for Britney’s boys - especially when it leaves the tykes looking so happy!
Source: X17/BritneySpearsBlackout


No comments: