Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Britney Forgets to Pay the Bills


Daddy Spears has been so busy keeping Britney on lock down, he's forgotten to get her peeps on check. Britney is more than two weeks late in paying her $35,000 a month mortgage for her Malibu mansion. On Jamie's behalf, he's actually not responsible for the missed payment, her financial peeps are the ones who messed up. Unlike Michael Jackson, Britney can still afford to pay the bills so this mess should get cleared up quicker than you can say, "Let's go to Starbucks y'all!"


Source: Hollyscoop


No comments: