Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dance Class is Over...




I have pics of Britney leaving Millenium after her dance class this evening. It looks like she had quite a workout. Word from our photogs is that she went straight home afterwards. This is really quite a change from the Brit of weeks’ past. The discipline seems to be coming back. Then again, it’s pretty early on a Friday night, so she may go out and have a Starbucks run. I know a lot of you loyal Britney fans are happy to witness these positive changes in Brit and we’re all definitely rooting for her comeback.

Source: JFX Online


No comments: