Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's Today!!!! - National Support Britney Spears Day: March 1st, 2008


The Official Support Britney Spears Blog is hosting a National Support Britney Spears Day on March 1st. To show your solidarity, sport your Brit tees and gear, pick up a copy of BLACKOUT, or just blast "Piece of Me" while driving down the pike!
Click here to custom design your very own Spears Support Style.


Source: Britney.com


1 comment:

Piece of Britney Bitch said...

www.pieceofbritneybitch.com/